Sunday 29 July 2012

Etude House Aloe Moistfull Soothing Gel

This is actually a product line from summer 2011 and yes, I bought it last year in Autumn 2011. Yess, I admit I have bought and tried many products that I haven't reviewed. Now lemme take a deep breath and I will try to write one by one :-p . I bought this product after I broke my Etude House Aloe Moistfull Emulsion. I thought this must be safer since it comes in a plastic bottle, LoL!!


I bought it at under NT 400 and this product comes in a 150ml plastic bottle with a pump on top, which makes the product hygienic and easy to take from the bottle. The gel is clear and has a faint floral smell. When you apply it on your skin, it is absorbed quickly and leaves no greasy feelings (as long as you don't apply too much). But the amount that I usually use for my entire face and neck is more than the amount of face cream, since it's more watery than the cream. My skin feels chewy after applying the gel, which is nice. However, I still don't feel this is enough moisturizing so if you have normal-dry skin type like me, you might need to add face cream after the gel. But, if you have oily skin, this product might be nice to use at night, since it's not greasy and very light.

I can't tell much about this product though. This is an okay product, but not a must have item on my list. Since the product can't be used as a moisturizer alone and the I can't feel nor see any impacts on my skin. This is more suitable to use during summer, on hot and humid days like in Taipei.
Overall, I rate this product 2 out of 5 since it's not very useful nor special.


Additional review:
I've recently tried to use this product alone at night and during the day (on top of the pimple cream, of course). And I feel this product is not that bad to be used alone during humid summer. After a few minutes, it gives my skin delicate and chewy feelings without grease and of course it's absorbed into my skin thoroughly. I think this product deserves 3.5 out of 5 instead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment